Monday, April 20, 2009

A Simple feature

Brief & sweet Interview with Cat's Paw.

1. What is the best thing you've read recently?

Eat, Pray, Love

2.Favorite letter in the alphabet, and why?

Z, its exotic

3. If you could meet any person, living or dead, who would it be, and how would you meet?

Hugh Laurie on a "House" set

4. Tell me a story of a great creative experience, or nightmare...

I got juried into an ISGB gallery show when it was here in Portland - it was bittersweet. I got to meet many interesting people at the opening but the night before, they were moving furniture and broke my necklace. However I had another to substitute.

6. And your studio.... my husband built me a small shed where I lampwork, it has huge windows - one always open for ventilation and we have a cord for electricity in there. It's very close to the house.

7. And the supports in your life... my two cats, my husband and friends...


10. The best place to go in Portland... Portland Art Museum, Forest Park, the Japanese Garden, the Rose Garden




11. Does anyone ever ask you what you do with your major? what would you like to tell them?

It was really important to me to be a theatre major even though I'm not in the theatre right now. I was a very shy, introverted person, it helped to develop my sense of humor and personality. Also many wonderful memories of those 4 years. It was a start of a creative journey.

1 comment:

The Stewart Stuff said...

What a fun glimpse into your life. I'm glad you took those theatre classes so you could come out of your shell. :0)
-10oneworld