Monday, March 23, 2009

Cause Life Ain't No Anzbiotch

This Friday's flash interview falls to Anzbiotch, an Etzy Jewelry maker with some major talent for using one of my favorite materials; Wire.

The shop also includes tons of earrings, rings, key fobs and sales items, but it is my personal opinion that her best work involves free form, gems, and silver wire. (See Above)

Four Fascinating and random things
about Anzbiotch...

I hate leaving my house without earrings.

I moved to the U.S. when I was 7, I do speak Chinese and English.

I'm trying to balance school, work, social life and beading in between all of that.

I am hoping to own my own business, not really jewelry related, but studying to be an
account and would like my own business.

Six things that inspire Anzbiotch;


1. Beads, LOL, different type of beads, colors, etc.

2. ETSY, all the possibilities of unique items make me want to try to come up with something original.

3. Nature, I love the natural colors and flowers, etc.

4. My co-workers, they're so encouraging and positive about my work, they encourage me to strive higher with my techniques and ideas

5. My boyfriend, he lets me buy all that I want LOL and he inputs of what looks good if he sees it on a girl or not...

6. The endless possibilities of colors!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you design this stuff. It's really original and awesome. -C. Taylor Brown
http://chriswasbrown.blogspot.com

Kacey Anisa said...

No no, this is all done by the amazing aznbiotch, I just featured it because I too thought the work was remarkable.

Karen said...

This is beautiful! I love it- nice blog!

RhiannonSTR said...

Very pretty and unique.

zengsha said...

Hi there! Aznbiotch here, my real name is ZengSha. Thank you for all the wonderful comments!!

I love this blog, it's very easy to read and great layout, very simple and pretty!!

Audrey said...

What an amazing shop! Love the dragonfly with the green stone!

cabin + cub said...

Great interview... I like discovering other etsy sellers!