Thursday, January 29, 2009

100 Loves

Alright, so I've been selling on Etsy now for about three months, and any day, hour, or minute now I'll be celebrating my one hundredth heart. Hearting, or favoriting is a way for etsy users to mark their favorite items, sellers, and shops. The first person to ever honor me with this add was Jake Illustrations. Jake specializes in pop culture illustration, and sells his work as prints, stretched canvases, and even t-shirts.


To mark the occasion, the next person to heart me will be offered an interview and feature on this blog. Look for it to appear sometime late next week.

Jake can be found at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=80455

4 comments:

Creative Coquette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Creative Coquette said...

O, I totally messed that up [blush]

I feel like a dork

I was confused and excited

ok, do over

I do heart your shop, I love your images. one of my faves is:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18624074

:)

Light and Writing said...

Okay I haven't even had time to really look around I just wanted to stop by and say you made me laugh out loud with your little mislink in one of the forums! "Wha! Mistake, Mistake!" Hilarious! Now I must check you out.

Home Deconomics said...

Congrats on your hearts! And what a cool first heart. I'm going to check that shop out.