Thursday, July 17, 2008

San Francisco

San Francisco- Fog City?
This single over-complicated photograph seemed like the best possible idea at the time. If I'd thought about it I would have noticed how hideous the hello kitty statues in the lower corner looked- not that hello kitty is hideous onto itself- but that the existence of the plastic cats undermined the architecture presented above. Attempts to put this in partial color resulted in a collage like effect.

We are back from San Francisco. This is day 21 of my job hunt, and I am happy to say that I have at least one part time job, that is, I will begin paid training for a good job as soon as I get back from my next trip to the city.

This photo was taken at the De Young Museum...I'm the one hidden behind the large dancing white flower...I find myself thinking of the friends I made on the train ride to this par of California. Jackie might want an email right now, a picture, a caption, "My heart is Not broken," it would say, but I may be too early to say...By the way, L.a. is the city of angels, New York is the City of Broken Dreams- what in this world is San Francisco?

No comments: